The bx_digital is a state-of-the-art digital mastering processor that provides you with a mastering class 5-band equalizer (TDM: 7 bands!), De-Esser, Mono-Maker and intelligent Bass- and Presence-Shifters. The bx_digital works in up to 3 modes (!) including a sophisticated M/S mastering mode.
The bx_digital emulates the most outstanding modes of the analogue Modus EQ bx1, whereas the software offers literally ALL the features of the hardware including the M/S-SOLO-Buttons, separate input (L&R) and output (M&S) gains, 4 inserts (Creamware SCOPE version only), etc
General bx features :
- 5 bands mastering EQs (TDM: 7-bands)
- switchable peak, shelving, lo-pass & hi-pass EQs
- 3 Modes: L/R, M/S mastering, M/S recording
- Phase-corrected SOLO-Buttons for L/R/M/S signals
- Link or unlink all or some EQ bands/functions!
- Intelligent EQs: Bass-Shift & Presence-Shift
- Mono-Maker: makes bass frequencies mono only!
- Mastering de-esser with solo buttons ("noise-only")
- Extensive metering, individual L/R and M/S LEDs
- Control stereo-width via M/S gains!
- Individual windows switchable on/off (TDM only)
- Touch-sensitive AUTO SOLO: interactive with ICON for solo modes (TDM only)
- 7-band EQ perfectly matches the ICON-EQ! (TDM only)
- Designed by Dirk Ulrich & Mazen Murad, mastering engineers with international credits