Ueberschall Minimal Electro Vibes
Minimal Electro Vibes covers progressive electro techniques used by top trend innovators from the dance floor. This set includes 20 Construction Kits (1.5 GB of new material) which have been embedded into the Elastik Player for lighting access. Each kit includes all solo parts and drum shots used in the mix for extended individualization.
Pounding bass loops and grooves dedicated to the club scene, deep atmospheres and animated sound fx. These loops zoom into standard electro grooves and magnify synthetic elements from core sounds. Resulting magnified tones provide more access to a grooves inner textural composition. Minimal Electro Vibes offers an overdrive ready arsenal for multiple High-Tech mixing and production environments. Sounds can be fused to various genres for extended exploitation. All samples have been specially designed for Minimal Electro, Techno and Tech House.
For Excessive Use In
- Clubs Sets
- Film Score
- Online Videos
In an age of uncertain sample plug-in formats Elastik remains a tried and tested solution for simplified, efficient access of content. Key benefits include:
- Very low system resource imprint
- No need to setup special streaming technologies
- No Dongle
- Gigantic range of commercial sounds available
All ideas production and mixing by:
SFYM (Danilo Rispoli & Walter Tumminello )
The DVD also includes an Ableton Live set!
You will be able to throw in the live set and it will keep the crowds moving for hours. Giving you the freedom of monitoring every individual event and sound change.
1.5 GB, 20 Construction Kits, 750 Loops and Samples
Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS
Elastik Player included - no sampler required!
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality
- innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations
- all parameters midi controllable
- multiple content management
- each product separately installable
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- save audio of original and modified loops
- creation of user presets
- filter with "kill function" (-72db)
- adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm
- audio engine for quick adaptation