Livid OhmRGB Slim
The OhmRGB Slim has all of the same controls and functionality as the OhmRGB but is slimmed down for ultra portability. We've replaced the metal and wood design with a streamlined aluminum construction with a custom finish and build. By removing the MIDI jacks and expansion port, a single USB connection allows this model to slip into your backpack.
• 16" x 9" x 1.25" (WDH) / weight 5 lbs.
• USB Powered
• Multicolored LEDs with Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
• Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
• 81 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
• Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
• Aluminum Body with Custom Finish
• Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
• Ohm Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
• Upgrade to Cell DNA for only $50
• Made in the USA
• Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
• ROHS compliant
• Includes USB cable, and registration card