Inheriting all the essential features which make the MPC series so iconic, the MPC1000 is not only a perfect complement to its larger MPC siblings, but a powerful Music Production Center in its own right. The MPC1000 combines a 64–Track MIDI Sequencer and a 32–voice Stereo Digital Sampler, with 16 velocity and pressure sensitive rubber pads. 16MB of on–board memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128 MB of RAM. You can save your work to a Standard Compact Flash Card (up to 2GB). A preloaded CF card is included, to get you going.
When connected to a Mac or PC via its built–in USB port, you can simply drag & drop data between the computer and the MPC1000's CF card. Incredibly portable, the MPC1000 is small and ruggedly designed, to easily fit in a backpack or laptop bag for the traveling producer.
- Pattern–based and linear 64–track sequencer with 32 MIDI channels
- 32–voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM
- Velocity and pressure sensitive pads for expressive programming
- 16 levels function: one sound on all pads with varied level, tuning, attack, decay or filter per pad
- Two Q–Link sliders for real–time performance control
- Built–in Compact Flash drive and USB port (Mass Storage Class)
- Standard WAV files samples and MIDI Files sequences
- Built–in Analog and Digital I/Os, headphone output and 2 x MIDI In /Out
- Internal sounds in flash
- 4–way sample layering and velocity switching per pad
- 4–pole filters (two 2–pole filters) filtering for each of the 32 voices
- 2 onboard effects processors plus 1 main out effect processor; all which can be used simultaneously
- Can resample its own output
- Optional available accessory: 128MB Ram Expansion (EXM128)